Family photo 2013

Family photo 2013

Monday, October 12, 2015

The Sweetest Girl There Ever Was

Jayla wrote this for her school program's speech class. I'm putting it here just in case it's the last nice thing anyone ever says about me. 

My eyes, they runneth over. 
One of the people I admire most is my mom. One of the things I admire about her is how she takes the time to homeschool my siblings and I instead of sending us to school and exploring more of her own personal interests. My mom is a great teacher and makes our school days much more enjoyable with her sense of humor and many jokes! She is always doing these completely made up dances and singing songs that she doesn't know all the words to. She makes us all laugh and brings a lot of joy to our house! Another thing I admire about my mom is her cooking! She makes a delicious dinner for her family almost every night and I want to learn to cook as well as her. My mom is also a great writer! She writes this blog that she gets printed as books to document our childhood and all the writing is really clever and well written! My mom is amazing and I admire her and hope to be like her when I'm older. 
 
Consider your allowance raised, sweetie...❤️

No comments:

Blog Archive