Family photo 2013

Family photo 2013

Thursday, September 11, 2014

25 things you may not know about me

I love reading these. They are in a magazine I like.
A total narcissistic exercise, but kind of fun nonetheless.
Trying to lighten the mood.
Here we go...

1. I am an enthusiastic gardener, but if I see a pretty weed I won't pull it.
2. In my alternate life, where I have no children, I am a cirque du soleil performer.
3. I can eat a whole watermelon by myself in a day.
4. When I was younger I was sure I would get my Ph.D and become a professional person.
5. I never thought I would marry a white guy. Hispanic!
6. The All Carbs All the Time diet would suit me just fine.
7. I despise being the center of attention.
8. I could not leave my house for weeks and not mind.
9. If the world were full of people like me, no organizations would exist.
10. In other words, I don't facilitate anything and prefer not to be in charge.
11. I like to turn every little thing into a competition, especially with my husband.
12. He still floats my boat even after 19 years together.
13. If I had a baby girl, I was going to name her Flower.
14. I used to be very religious.
15. If I come across a COEXIST bumper sticker, I might buy it for my mega van.
16. I try to maintain few vices so I am most fully engaged.
17. I gave up coffee on Dec. 27, 2013.
18. If there is not some "next big thing" to reach for, I go out of my mind.
19. That drives my white husband out of his mind.
20. I try to convince my daughter to have babies. Now. She resists.
21. It would insult me most if someone called me "shallow."
22. My next tattoo will be 2 swans representing faithful love.
23. Mary Lou Retton was my hero.
24. I can't stand to touch a wooden spoon.
25. I love heights but hate small spaces.


No comments:

Blog Archive