Family photo 2013

Family photo 2013

Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Day 1.

My grandma, Lamoine lost her beloved husband, Max a couple weeks ago. She is a wonderfully gracious wife and spent much of her life in devoted servitude. Their lives thrived in intertwined oneness, the comfort of faithful companionship. I can only imagine the difficulty of these days for her. 

Though I wish I could ease her grief, I am aware there is little I can do from so far away. I thought I might offer her the smallest piece of brightness each day in the form of her great grand kids. It's not much, but it's something I can do. One of the only things I can think of. 

So I will post (at least) a picture a day. A glimpse of what is going on here. An attempt to capture the ordinary and the magnificent and the silly and the messy and the regularity of every day life. Maybe it will prove something fun for her to look forward to, a gesture to assure her that though we are far apart, she is near our hearts. 

No comments:

Blog Archive